Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Duaiv Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Review

    Like I said earlier, I was in Miami for winter break, and when I was there, I visited Prestige Imports-Lamborghini Miami, a hyper-exotic car dealership specializing in Lamborhinis, Ferraris, and Paganis. During my visit, I was lucky enough to see their extremely unique "Duiav" edition Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, complete with a multicolor vinyl wrap on the exterior. It completely stood out from every other car there, which is quite a statement, considering that they had cars such as a Bugatti Veyron Pur Blanc, an Alfa Romeo 4C, a Brabus B63S, and a Mercedes-McLaren SLR 722S. When combined with the extraordinary 6.5 liter V12, it makes for an extremely special supercar, and makes it fit right in with its other "Duiav" sibling, the Ferrari FF.

Click here to learn more about the 2015 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster

Click here to view Prestige Imports-Lamborghini Miami's full inventory

Click here to view Duaiv's website

The Lamborghini Aventador Roadster

The Ferrari FF


No comments:

Post a Comment