Thursday, May 8, 2014

Worst Car of All Time

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've just been busy and I haven't had the chance to post as much as I usually do. But today, we're going to discuss one of the more interesting car-related topics: worst car. My pick is probably either the Pontiac Aztec (because it's hideous and stupid), the Chrysler Crossfire (because it's random and useless), or maybe the Chevy HHR/SSR because they weren't "futuristic" and were terribly made and produced. I mean, why would you put a Corvette LS2 V8 in a weird roadster-pickup-jalopy-thing? But what I want to kno is what you think is the worst car of all time. Categorize them by: worst luxury car, worst sports/ super car, worst family car, worst budget car, and worst ridiculously expensive car. Send your votes to me by comments, and I'll pick one. Then, I'll review the car of the commenter's choice (not including cars I've already reviewed).







1 comment:

  1. Friends and Grandpa and I are sitting here and have come up with a number of worst cars: Ford Pinto, Gremlin, AMC Pacer, and Studebaker. Are you familiar with any of these cars. We welcome your comments.

    ReplyDelete