Monday, March 24, 2014

2014 Kia K900 Review

    A couple of years ago, Hyundai released its attempt to make a luxury sedan that competes with cars like the Mercedes-Benz S Class and the BMW 7 Series. That was the Equus, and it has done great in the past 3 years. Now, Kia, Hyundai's corporate cousin, has released the K900, which has the exact ambitions. It has a 5.0 liter, 420 hp V8 that is very similar to the engine in the Equus. The interior very closely resembles the one in the Lexus LS or the BMW 7 Series. I like it a lot, but I think Kia should have been more original with the interior, as well as the exterior. But, I like it when car manufacturers do something completely different that what they usually do, because it shows if they can handle a challenge or not. I think Kia and Hyundai have both done great jobs with their luxury sedans and I encourage car manufacturers to do more things like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment