Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2018 Nissan IDx Review

   The very "eccentric" looking Nissan IDx is to me, one of the best looking cars Car&Driver had for this year's edition of "25 Cars Worth Waiting For," and that's saying something, considering in this year's edition they had a Mercedes-Benz GT AMG and a 2015 Ford Mustang GT350. It is essentially a modern interpretation of a Datsun 510, but much more exciting, fresh, and modern. I find the headlights almost intriguing with the retro circles and the white and orange color scheme. The rest of the exterior is a little "meh" to me, thanks to Nissan's way of not incorporating one single curve in the entire body. The engine is a 1.8 liter four-cylinder borrowed from the Sentra, which will make about 130 hp. A NISMO option will most definitely offered, even though I find the "NISMO" sub-division useless because they do nothing to the cars except put a sticker on saying "NISMO" and no actual performance figures are upgraded. The interior is modern but still has some nice retro touches (stayin' with the theme" and I like it a lot more than most current Nissans. I can't wait for the IDx to arrive, even though it will take 4 years. In this time, I'll just sit and wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment